Create Your Own Weekday Group Coaching Session (PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE YOU BOOK)
Regular price $160.00 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
**Please read and understand the details below before booking
Do you have a group of mates and free time on weekdays? Book a morning of coaching for your group!
For Trials, Hard Enduro, Trail riders and Adventure riders, get your group of friends organised and lets get out together. I can come to your ride spot, and we can work on what ever line, loop, hill, logs, creek lines or what ever else challenges you.
Often I am asked to come to specific locations and work on something that a rider is having to deal with in the real world, on the trail or at their practice location. It can often be hard to provide the specific exercise in a normal coaching session.
Often riders are intimidated by groups of unknown riders and prefer to ride within their own group.
- The price listed of $160, is the booking deposit for your group.
- Sessions cost $160 Per rider
- You need a minimum of 3 riders in the group for the booking to proceed.
- Sessions will run for 3hrs starting no earlier than 8am start (on the bikes).
- If you wish you can pay for the 3 places and use the session as a one on one.
- The remaining sum for minimum of 3 riders needs to be paid at least week in advance of the booking
- Any riders over and above the minimum 3 riders can be paid up to or on the day.
- Cancellation requires 2 weeks notice or you will forfeit the booking fee
- Bookings that are more than 1hr from Perth will incur a travel fee.
- The name on the deposit booking, will be the contact for the booked date.
- If listed dates don't work for you, I do have a small amount flexibility to adjust by a day or two.
You can add as many or few riders as you like but the booking minimum is 3 riders at $160 each ($480).
Upon booking you will receive a email confirmation and I will be in touch or you can email - firstname.lastname@example.org
We can then organise location times and content covered for your session and the payments of the other riders.