Hard Enduro Coaching - Jarrahdale - Oct 15th / 9am-12noon
Climbing Hills and Finding Traction .
Struggling with getting up tough climbs? Let's get you using the bike to to maximise your efficiency, and get up those climbs where you can't carry momentum.
We will spend time
- developing feel for the rear wheel
- Using the clutch to fully control the bike
- develop your balance and wheel placement
- where to find traction and put power to the ground
- Eliminate flipping the bike and building confidence in what you and the bike can really
- Managing risk.
We gradually build up in the size and type of hill side, starting with exercises on a safe open smaller hill with plenty of run off for error. Shifting to longer climbs and steeper switch backs.
- Venue is a Private Property in Jarrahdale details are in a download link that is emailed upon booking.
- Date Saturday 15th October
- Time 9am to 12 noon
MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE DETAILS AT THE LINK IN YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION EMAIL - CHECK SPAM IF NEED BE.